Sunday's
It's Sunday and normally I look forward to this day to do nothing, stay in PJs read magazines and spend time with Alex, Claire and Eric. However,this is very rarely the case, case in point here is the list of activities that I have either planned for myself or have been assigned to me (by Alex) for today:
Make cookies - I started baking with Alex last year and he loves to decorate the cookies, its time consuming yes, but this way I know exactly what he's eating and its fun.
Make a lamb stew for dinner - Yes it needs 4hrs to cook and once I get everything into the pot I basically leave it but still I need to do it.
Make apple sauce and lunch for Claire for the week to freeze. She's a good eater albeit a small one but we make special meals for her because well that's how we are at her age :)
Go out with Alex as we finally have sunny weather today.
I would like to make the squash soup that we will have for dinner on Wednesday today as it would give me more time to spend with the kids on Wednesday, but this depends on how much time I have today.
Did I mention that all this happens with Claire around, though Eric entertains her :) and that its already 2:45pm !!!
So I really should get moving and start one of my tasks for today, and oh Eric just informed me that he wants to go downstairs and cut some shelves for the bathroom.
Maybe I stay in PJs next Sunday :)
Sunday, January 17, 2010
|
Labels:
Sundays
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment