Madame, Monsieur ????
I just realized that I have not updated this blog today, I've been so preoccupied with the new blog that this one got left behind today. However that does not mean that things have been quite here, if only :)
Let's see what's happened since my rainy day post on Wednesday: Alex woke up in the middle of the night screaming that his ear hurt so automatically I knew that we would be calling the Dr on Thursday morning. It turned out the earliest appointment that we could have gotten was at 12pm so I worked from home. The Dr confirmed our suspicions of an ear infection and off to the Pharmacy we went.Well not exactly I asked Alex if he wanted to go eat as he was feeling somewhat ok and he said yes lets go to the restaurant :) I had the most wonderful time with him and will definitely be doing that more often (skipping the Dr visit of course).
Ah Claire my Claire bear she woke up around midnight Thursday night after vomiting in her bed, and then in our bed and then on Eric. Turns out that the little girl who we share the nanny with had a light gastro that was ONLY diagnosed the Friday morning but I digress :). So our poor Claire has been sleeping quite often and refusing to eat any solids. She's no longer vomiting but her appetite is still on hiatus.
We did still manage to have a good weekend, even with the laundry owner that completely got me so upset on Saturday about his lack of customer service ( a truly dying art ). Today we slept in late, listened to a wind storm , had a long brunch and just had fun with Alex and Claire so can't really ask for a better day.
This week should be a good one, Gabby's birthday is this week so something else for us to celebrate.
Oh and on a sad note, I just recently learned of a little girl in New Orleans who is currently battling for her life you can read her story here, a reminder for us to not take anything for granted. To enjoy when our kids are under our feet and fighting with each other so if you could spare a prayer for her and her family this would be great. I don't know her personally but through a friend.
Don't worry I won't let you leave on a sad note, back to the title of my post, sometimes before dinner (well quite often) Eric and I have a drink before dinner, last night I had a vodka/tonic, Eric a beer and Alex water. Well Alex over dinner decided to tell us our new names, Monsieur Papa Beeer, Madame Maman Vodka , Monsierur Alexandre Water and Mademoiselle Claire Milk. Hoping and praying that this does not go very far :)
So now that you are laughing I'll let you go :)
Take Care
Sunday, February 28, 2010
|
Labels:
Alexandre
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment