25 Random Things

I've been tagged several times by friends to do this, so finally doing it today :)
Here are some random things about me you may or may not know


1. I don't like peanuts
2. I miss going for cocktails with my girlfriends
3. I'm proud of the fact that I have learned French and now live in France
4. I miss my parents, sister and brother in law more than words can say
5. I love the story of Eric & myself
6. I was made to be Alex's mom
7. I can't wait to meet this baby girl
8. I love the fact that we are having a little girl and that I get to shop for her
9. I hate doing dishes
10. I love our apt even though its way to small
11. I once had my ideal job
12. I regret the choice professionally to come to France though I would do it again for Eric
13. I miss the ease of life in the US
14. I love the quality of my life here
15. I have great friends all over the world
16. I'm a girly girl and miss getting all dressed up
17. I'm a good cook
18. I love spicy food
19. I miss dancing the night away
20. My favorite drink is champagne
21. I treasure my one on one time with Eric
22. I don't like looking at movies
23. My favorite ice cream is coconut ice cream
24. I can't wait to see where we live next
25. I would not trade my life with anyone, its made me who I am today

0 comments: