Overhead this morning
I no longer work on a Wednesday, thanks to the French system I'm able to legally reduce my working time (salary included) to spend a day with my kids. I do get some compensation from the state for the loss of income but its minor. That means that I work the same 5 day work week in 4 days so the week goes by pretty quickly for me.
I treasure my Wednesdays, however breakfast is quickly becoming the favorite part of the day as Claire is now eating dried cheerios for breakfast so she will sit at the table with Alex and myself. She finished her cheerios before he did this morning and without prompting he for himself gave Claire some of his cheerios (Alex does not normally share his food). He then looked at Claire and said " Claire I'll always share my cheerios with you"
Claire looked at him and smiled, the smile that she would most probably reserve only for Alex.
Loss of additional salary became so very worth it over breakfast this morning.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
|
Labels:
Cheerios
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment