Balloons
Something simple right, you go to your nearest supermarket or party supply store and you buy helium balloons ?
The most dangerous thing is fitting them all in your car (I've been there before and its scary). I decided that I would check out the possibility of buying helium balloons for Claire's birthday , you know the ones with the letter 1 on them ? I found a site that sells them at a very reasonable price I have to admit, however I have to buy the helium machine for about 40€ sorry let me repeat that, buy a DISPOSABLE helium machine that will pump about 30 balloons for about 40€.
I could justify this and say that Alex's birthday is around the corner (May) and I've already spotted several balloons that he would like (assuming that he is still crazy about cars in 2months) so we would get use of the balloons and as we plan on having some of his friends across then they would get balloons as well so could be a nice treat as these are not seen any and everywhere. Now all that remain is that I have to convince Eric that this is a good idea :)
You would think judging from my posts that I do nothing but plan birthday's if only life were that simple.
Update, just mentioned my idea to Eric and he's not as enthusiastic as I am but he's not seeing the possibilities :)
Friday, March 19, 2010
|
Labels:
Birthdays
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment